| Watching football |
Well hello! Sorry it's been a while since the last post. Nursing school has been consuming my life. Luckily, the semester is almost over! Ryan and I did have a nice break for Thanksgiving though. We got to spend a lot of time with both families.We started the break at my parent's house where we got to catch up with Graham. We haven't seen him since August so it was fun to visit with him. We missed Ian all week. He was in San Diego with some friends.
Thanksgiving dinner was at the Pobanz's this year. It was delicious! We always have so much good food. I love spending time with my family!
After dinner we headed over to Ryan's parent's house. Rob, Sarah, and the kids were staying there too. We had so much fun playing with baby Easton and Ellie. Ellie kept us all busy making forts, playing barbies, having tea parties, and making cookies. We missed Jessie and Bryce though. They were in Colorado with Bryce's family.
That night, Gayle, Sarah, and I decided to brave the crazy crowds and headed to Walmart for some late night shopping. It was definitely crazy but lots of fun! Sarah and I ended up sitting in the dog food isle for two hours waiting for ipads. I'm still trying to decide if it was worth it. We did make lots of new friends and some funny memories.
The parties didn't stop with Thanksgiving this year. My Grandma and Grandpa Mortensen left on a one year mission to Baltimore, Maryland on Monday. Since they will be missing Christmas, we decided to have a Christmas party and family pictures on Saturday. It was good to get together as family one last time before they left. We also went to their farewell on Sunday. We are so excited for them and this exciting event in their life. We will miss them but they will be great missionaries. A year will go by so fast!
Unfortunately, the break had to come to an end and we had to go back to school. Luckily, we only have three weeks left! I better get back to the books. See you in three weeks!
Just for fun....
I found these old picture I've been meaning to post. In October we invited my parents and Ian over for soup and to carve pumpkins. We also went to a fun spook alley here in Logan.
| Notice the mysterious orb between their faces. Spooky! |
| Looks good Ian |
| Ryan was sad because his "U State" pumpkin fell apart. |
No comments:
Post a Comment