Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Long Time No Post

Unfortunately, life gets crazy and the blog gets put last on my list. But since I've got a little free time these days I thought I'd catch you up on what's going on. 

Ryan:
Ryan is busy and working hard as usual. He is currently working at an engineering internship for a medical device company. It's been an interesting field to learn more about. We're hoping to find another internship opportunity next summer (hopefully out of state). Ryan is also doing really well in school. He  only has 5 semesters left! Based on his good GPA, he was awarded a scholarship for next year. He is starting up summer school next week. I am so grateful he works so hard for us. In his free time he loves golfing, fishing, and hanging out with me. Other exciting news, he should be getting braces off soon. He's really looking forward to that!

                                 photo.JPG               photo.JPG


Lizzie:
My biggest accomplishment lately was finishing my first year of nursing school and getting my LPN license. I quit my job at the assisted living. I am waiting to start my new job at a facility for women with eating disorders. I am so excited for this new job! It will be such a great experience. Since I am between jobs, I've had a little more time to be "domestic". I've been cooking a lot more than usual and doing crafts once in a while. It's been nice to have free time but I'm ready to start working again. 

                                                     photo.JPG


We've had a lot of fun spending time with family lately. We are so blessed to have two wonderful families to spend our free time with. My brother Graham was called to serve a mission in Cauyan, Philippines. We enjoyed hanging out with him and my family in the short weeks before he left

                                   .photo.JPG      photo.JPG  

                                      DSCN0198.JPG



In February, Ryan's parent's moved to Mukiteo, Washington. We recently took a trip to visit them. We had a great time exploring Seattle, whale watching, touring the Boeing factory, and watching baseball. 

                                                                 photo.JPG  photo.JPG
                                photo.PNG  photo.PNG

Sunday will be our 1st year anniversary. I can't believe how much we have accomplished together in a year. I am so grateful for my amazing husband! I am looking forward to the adventures ahead of us. We have lots of fun things planned for the rest of the summer so I promise I'll keep the blog updated. 

1 comment:

  1. It is exciting to read what you guys are up to! We should get together when you are back in town and grab lunch or something!

    ReplyDelete